Score and parts are available from Graphite Publishing. FiIm and audio files are available from Ion Concert Media. To order the film and audio files:
1. Go to the Blue Marble product page at www.ionconcertmedia.com
2. Select the version of the film you require and add it to your cart.
3. Go to Checkout and complete the order process.
4. Connect us with your Museik operator.
5. Once we have your order and an email address for your operator we will send the Show Files through a file transfer service directly to your operator (the Show Files are not available for immediate download on our site).
6. The Show Files will ship with a license expiration date approximately two weeks after your scheduled performance. If you need extra time with the files please let us know.
Your Museik operator will be our main contact for the production. After the Show Files have been delivered we will work with the operator to provide training on the Muséik software and any technical assistance that may be required. We often are asked to participate in a conference call with the hall tech director as well to walk through equipment and cabling needs. We are happy to provide this service and invite you to schedule a phone call or video conference using our online meeting scheduling service. You can find the meeting request form at this link
or by clicking "Request a Meeting" in the CONTACT US drop down menu on the website's main navigation menu.
We are happy to provide technical support for your production. We are available by phone or email to answer questions or assist with technology planning for your show. We will ask you to let us know the dates and times of your performances and will make 24-hour technical support available to you beginning 48 hours before your first performance. To request assistance you may
1. Click "Submit A Ticket" in the CONTACT US menu dropdown on our site,
3. Phone: +1 952-681-2600
4. Connect Through WhatsApp: +1 (952) 393-6609
Ion Concert Media has a small inventory of production equipment available for rent including signal converters, signal boosters, video wall controllers, and video switchers. These items are available to our customers at low weekly rental rates. Rental of the equipment also includes support from the Ion Support Team. To search our available equipment navigate to the SHOP page at www.ionconcertmedia.com
and then select "Equipment Rental" in the available filters.